How To Play
- No use of cell phones, electronic devices or reference material during the game.
It’s just a bad idea, and you’ll be disqualified. You can use them during the halftime break. We promise it will be ok.
- Don’t shout out answers (only talk to your own team), it’s a written game (see the pencils?)
- Your team can have up to 12 players & you must all sit together.
- Once you turn in an answer, you can’t change it.
- The MC’s decisions are final.HAVE FUN! THANKS FOR PLAYING FINAL SCORE!
- See Tournament Rules for all the special tournament points, rules, etc.